Wild Bear Falls Water Park Information
Wild Bear Falls is the ultimate indoor/outdoor water park experience. Not only is there 60,000 sq ft. of watery fun for kids and adults, the water park also features an entry-level pool for toddlers. For those that are in need of a break from the water or want to recharge, there is a snack bar, gift shop and an arcade on the mezzanine level. High above the fun, the mezzanine also permits you to take in the action below or keep an eye on your family.
Directions to Wild Bear Falls Water Park
The Wild Bear Falls water park in located inside the Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort. Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort is located at:
915 Westgate Resort Road
Gatlinburg, TN 37738
Google Maps Directions
- Current Hours of Operation (September 1 - December 31, 2014)
- 11 AM to 6 PM - Monday through Thursday
- 11 AM to 9 PM - Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Hours may vary; please call Wild Bear Falls for any changes at (865) 430-4800, ext. 89115.
- Bearfoot Arcade
- Roaring Fork Grill
- Free tubes
- Free lifejackets
- Red Cross certified lifeguards
- Trolley from River Terrace
Admission Prices - Open to the public!
|Under 3 years of age
|Single Day Admission
||$18.95 plus tax
|Three Day Admission
||$39.95 plus tax
|Five Day Admission
||$66.95 plus tax
Lockers are $10.00 with a $5.00 refund if the key is returned.
Water Aerobics Now Available!
Severe Weather Policy
The Park will remain open during rain showers as long as there is no presence of lightning or thunder within the area. In the event of lightning, thunder, or severe weather the slides will close.
The Park slides will close for a mandatory 30 minutes during severe weather. When a full 30 minutes has passed without seeing lightning or hearing thunder, the slides may re-open.
Wild Bear Falls General Rules
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children 3 years old and under who are not potty trained must wear swim diapers at all times.
- Coolers, food & beverage products, chairs and floats are not permitted.
- Appropriate swimwear is required at all times during the duration of your visit to Wild Bear Falls. Cut-off jeans, thongs, swimming suits with buckles or rivets, bracelets, watches and jewelry are not permitted.
- No sharp objects of any kind will be permitted within the water park.
- No spitting or spouting of water will be permitted.
- No running, horseplay or diving anywhere in the park.
- Weak & non-swimmers should wear life vests for their safety. Life vests are available at Wild Bear Falls upon request.
- Guests must be at least 48 inches in height to ride any of the water slides—with exception of the children’s pool slides.
- The use of swimming masks, fins and snorkels is NOT permitted.
- Aggressive play & behavior is not permitted within the water park.
- No pets allowed.
- No refunds.
- Please pay close attention to the specific rules and instructions that are posted at individual attractions throughout the park.
- Obey lifeguards at all times.
- Have a great time!
Failure to follow the park rules and instructions may result in serious injury to yourself or others. Failure to comply with these policies may also result in possible dismissal from park property.